Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Final week SLOG

So just having finished Assignment 3, I've realized that i have no idea how to tackle Halt problems. I could figure out how to do it with class samples and even tutorials, but for some reason i couldn't figure it out for this assignment. I feel confident with all the material, from multiple function problems, to functions about limits. OK, limits problems still give me some trouble, but I can still manage. I would love a review session in between now and the time of the exam, just to refresh everything, not forget what we've have learned, and clear up what troubles ail us in this course. Hopefully I'll be all caught up by Friday so I'm not completely lost on the final lecture. Something that made my life easier was plotting graphs for the problems, I could physically see what would work and what wouldn't, sure helped a lot for this assignment. Well now all that is left is the final exam, and this is something i have to do fantastic on, so any problems I have, I will be attending office hours (still hoping for a surprise review session). Well, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ON THE FINAL EXAM AND ASSIGNMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment